Over the past three decades, thousands have trusted me as an intuitive healer, board-certified OB-GYN, primary care physician, confidante, and sister/friend with excellent results.
I am available to a select few as a personal health advocate, which means I can be there for you in sickness and in health…especially when you need to make an important decision about any area of your life and your well-being.
As your personal health advocate I will save you substantial pain and suffering, money, time, and energy. Our relationship will empower you to live your life to the fullest, enjoying optimum health with family and friends.
Personal health advocacy offers you the following peace of mind:
- No more guessing games when your health is involved. Know for sure that you are getting the best care possible from your primary care physician and other specialists.
- Medical guidance so that you are not alone when you or a family member is faced with a medical condition.
- No worries about not getting in to see your doctors for weeks since you can review your situation with me within a short period of time.
- Clarity when dealing with medical jargon.
- Precise information so you can go to your medical appointments and procedures with confidence.
- Help to sort through and understand your test results.
- A telephone second opinion, uninterrupted by ringing phones or any other distractions.
- More time to understand health subtleties and nuances that can translate into big differences affecting clinical decision-making and your ultimate care.
- A review of tests and procedures you may need to see if they are necessary, and/or prepare you for them.
- Wellness programs tailored especially for you – making sure that you are in balance in every area of your life including your work, business, family relationships – intimate partner, children, and relatives.
What are the benefits of having a personal health advocate?
You’ll have a personal relationship with someone who…
…is a highly-qualified board-certified doctor with a holistic, preventive health ethic – and an intuitive healer.
…will have you and your family’s best health interests at heart.
…is just a phone call away.
…can be a personal, cohesive resource for all health issues – emotional or physical.
…will get to know you and your lifestyle better than any previous health care provider.
…can offer clarity in every aspect that affects the quality of your life.
…makes it easier to deal with the health care system.
…will help you set and reach realistic goals for optimum health.
…can be there for you when you or a family member is facing a health challenge.
- As your health advocate I cannot be considered your primary care doctor, coach, or therapist. I do not offer physical examinations or order lab work or X-rays.
- Prior to our pre-set session you will send me, via e-mail, an outline of what you would like to cover. This will save time, and ensure that we do not miss anything.
- Each telephone session involving a specific subject is scheduled at a pre-set time between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
- Each session will last for 50-60 minutes and we should expect each other to be ON TIME.
- Some exceptions may be made in case of an emergency, which will be counted as 2 sessions.
- Please cancel a pre-set session 48 hours in advance or it will count as a completed session.
Choose the personal health advocacy package that suits you best …
GOLD PACKAGE: $3,997
This includes a 2-hour initial session (allowing time for a detailed review of your medical records prior to the consult and the consult) and 8 follow-up sessions at a pre-set time.
SILVER PACKAGE: $2,997
This includes a 2-hour initial session (allowing time for a detailed review of your medical records prior to the consult and the consult) and 6 follow-up sessions at a pre-set time.
BRONZE PACKAGE: $1,997
This includes a 2-hour initial session (allowing time for a detailed review of your medical records prior to the consult and the consult) and 3 follow-up sessions at a pre-set time.
How to Proceed?
For more information please call 619-850-5030 or please contact me.